Top of Mind from 3by400
Our blog posts are the result of issues and opportunities we see in our daily work. They are designed to increase understanding and provide a source of vision for your web presence.
1 minute reading time (99 words)
PayPal - How do I issue a refund?
To refund a PayPal payment:
- Log onto PayPal
- Click the History subtab.
- Find the payment you would like to refund and click Details.
- Click the Issue Refund link (at the very bottom of the page).
- Enter the refund amount and click Continue.You can issue a partial refund here. It's a good idea to put a note to the customer about what you're refunding.
- Confirm the details and click Process Refund.
You should note when looking at the orders that you can print a shipping label from PayPal, which simplifies things and is a nice way to track the process!