Purchasing an Extension
By purchasing a 3by400 extension, you are entitled to full access to the extension's latest version, updates, and premium support for six (6) months or one (1) year, depending upon your selection option. By purchasing an extension, you agree to the following:
- All GPL extensions by 3by400, Inc. are released as Open Source GNU GPL v2.0 license releases and as such there are no other limitations or in other ways conditions beyond those stated as per the GNU GPL v2.0 license.
- 3by400, Inc. reserves the right to offer discounts or permanent price without prior notice.
- Sharing your account information with others is prohibited. Sharing or other methods that allow multiple, simultaneous downloads are forbidden.
- Subscriptions are valid only for the term specified during purchase.
- Use of 3by400 extensions for illegal or illicit activities is strictly forbidden.
- Extensions are offered "as is", with no expressed or implied warranty.
This license allows you use of the extension without restrictions forever. The version of the extension you have purchased can be used on any website, but after your subscription period, you will have access to neither extension updates nor support unless you renew your subscription.
Payments can be completed through the Braintree payment system using most major credit cards.
3by400, Inc. offers non-tangible, irrevocable software products and offers no refunds or exchanges. In the event that a purchase error is made, and a more expensive paid version is required, we will evaluate the individual circumstance and may offer a reduction in the new product cost. Where a technical issue exists, as long as you have subscribed to support, 3by400, Inc. will provide a reasonable level of assistance to ensure operability of the extension.
3by400, Inc. products are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall 3by400, Inc. or its owners be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use 3by400, Inc. products.
There is no guarantee that our products will function with all 3rd party Joomla! extensions. 3by400, Inc. products are designed for the Joomla! version specified at the time of purchase.
Pro version subscriptions allow the buyer access to support areas of the 3by400, Inc. site for the period indicated at the time of purchase, and will terminate after that period unless renewed.
Free versions of 3by400 extensions are offered with no support or update services. Users of free versions have access only to what is available to the public on www.3by400.com.
Support is offered only within the scope of the extension purchased from 3by400, Inc. Interoperability or server-level issues are performed only as best effort and are not guaranteed.
An unlimited number of domains are included in support, with the exception of the Basic Version of the Braintree HikaShop Plug-in, which is limited to a single domain.
3by400, Inc. expects that subscribers will behave in a professional, ethical manner and reserves the right to limit or cancel support in the following cases:
- Subscriber exhibits unreasonable behavior, including crass or vulgar language, racial slurs, or predatory intent
- Consistent, continued issues related to server configuration that are outside the realm of 3by400, Inc. support
- Lack of cooperation for providing details required to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Substantive changes are made to the originally distributed extension.
Copyright and Ownership
The customer may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any 3by400, Inc. products, modified or unmodified. All products are and remain the property of 3by400, Inc. except where the ownership clearly lies with other parties (such as shared libraries). 3by400, Inc. respects and upholds the intellectual property of others. If you believe that you have a claim regarding such a breach, please contact 3by400, Inc., 340 Wal-Mart Way, SuiteB, PMB #171, Dahlonega, GA 30533, ATTN: Legal Counsel.
Software license: GNU/GPL V2
3by400, Inc. extensions are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0 (read the full details here http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html). You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the original or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file or the php file. Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.
Additional Terms according to Section 2 of GNU/GPL V2
These additional terms refer to 3by400, Inc. and its extensions or updates to extensions.
"3by400, Inc." and all of the Extension names (non-generic) are trademarks of 3by400, Inc.. The licensing of the extensions under the GPL does not imply a trademark license. Therefore any rights, title and interest in our trademarks remain entirely with 3by400, Inc..
Except as expressly provided herein, no trademark rights are granted to any trademarks of 3by400, Inc.. Licensees are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to use the 3by400, Inc. logo in connection with unmodified copies of the extensions.
If the licensee distributes modified copies of the extensions, they have to:
- Replace/remove all terms, images and files containing the term "3by400, Inc.", any of the extensions names and 3by400, Inc. logos.
- Remove any code which causes connection to or any kind of load of servers managed by 3by400, Inc.
- The term "3by400, Inc." and any of the Extension names have to be removed from all visual outputs (front-end and back-end).
- The copyright notices within the source code files must not be removed and have to be left fully intact.
The name "3by400, Inc." or any of the Extension names must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from the original name without prior written permission of 3by400, Inc..
If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, it does not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If the licensee cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence, the extensions may not be distributed at all.